Grizzly G1066Z is considered as one of the best machines that are being sold now for residential and industrial purposes in terms of floor works. It receives a lot of compliments that come from people and companies that always look for better and innovative machinery for their lines of work. This is the reason that the work of this machine is totally exceptional. Here’s the list of features that makes this drum sander stand out from the crowd.
- Collection system that is being promoted by Grizzly G1066Z is recognized to be one of the best features of this product
- Another beneficial feature of this machine is its drum motor drive capability. The Grizzly G1066Z drum sander has the drum motor of 5 H.P., 220V
- Handle measurements are 23-1/2” and 4-1/4
- The loop and hook sandpapers
- Variable speed conveyor does also have several components
This machine can process the woods, density fiberboards which are in the line of medium level components or being called as MDF’s and also plastic and plywood.
Several cons always accompany any pros. Grizzly G1066Z has one negative composition, and this is its price. As you might have noticed, this drum sander is quite expensive.
See Grizzly G1066Z in action:
Grizzly G1066Z is well-recognized in several standards ratings. Overall, it’s a great drum sander. However, it might not be the best option for those on a tight budget.
Update: This model is outdated. If you’re interested in G1066Z, you might want to take a look at the newer similar drum sander Powermatic PM2244.